These rings are expertly crafted, featuring a soft domed profile. By request, they can be made in an array of different finishes, colour combinations, and sizes. The "Unity Collection" is a fusion of a mélange of inspirations - the archetypal form of the circle, pattern replication and intricate lattices. Stylized versions of interlocking circles contained within simple geometric shapes, bejewelled with beautiful gemstones, give this exclusive collection its uniqueness.
Exquisitely crafted using a combination of time honoured craft skills and cutting edge technology, each piece is individually made in Great Britain from solid precious metals, and beautifully presented in a luxury, branded display box, making the perfect gift.
Lauren Elizabeth is an award winning artisan, goldsmith, and Queen Elizabeth Craft Scholar, who represents the creation of exclusive, and highly bespoke, contemporary gem orientated jewellery. Working from her historic Jewellery Quarter based studio in the UK, design inspiration is primarily drawn form her passion for gemstones coupled with a mélange of worldwide inspirations relating to sculpture, pattern, negative space and modern artwork. Lauren is a graduate of the Birmingham School of Jewellery and is also a qualified gemmologist.
• Hallmarked sterling silver, oxidised brushed finish.
• Hallmarked sterling silver, select 22ct yellow gold gilt on inside of ring, polished finish outside.
• Hallmarked sterling silver, select 22ct rose gold gilt, on inside of ring, polished finish outside.
• Hallmarked sterling silver, select oxidised polished finish on inside of ring, polished finish.
Currently in stock & price
• Sterling Silver, oxidised brushed finish, UK size P £210.
• Sterling Silver, select 22ct yellow gold gilt, polished finish, UK size M £220.
• Sterling Silver, select 22ct rose gold gilt, polished finish, UK size N £220.
• Sterling Silver, select oxidised polished finish, UK size P £210.
All of our products come with free delivery to mainland UK.
If you live outside the UK mainland and would like to make a purchase, please contact us using the Ask a Question” tab for details on additional delivery costs.
You have 14 days from receiving the product to notify Sable & Ox if you wish to return an item. Please note that pieces commissioned to your specific requirements, or items with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned unless found to be faulty.
Take note that all of our products are packaged and shipped by the artist and not by Sable & Ox.
Read our full deliveries and returns policy here.